Whether you are moving to Nuneaton or have decided to open a brand new office in Nuneaton, it is the perfect opportunity as it is the largest town in Warwickshire.
Investing in a removal service will assist you to get the job done professionally and effectively, making sure your items are transported to Nuneaton with care and diligence.
We thought we would assist your decision and give you some fantastic reasons as to why you should move with the assistance of a removals company.
An experienced and professional team
The idea of packing boxes may not seem like the most difficult task in the world but there are certain strategies and tactics involved in making sure your items are safe and secure when they are in transit.
By hiring a trained team, you will have the peace of mind that your items will be taken care of accordingly and that no matter the weight, size or level of fragility.
You also receive the correct resources when you hire an external storage company as they will always be fully-stocked of strong, reliable tape, endless amounts of bubble wrap for your fragile items and a variety of cardboard boxes. It is important that your items are securely packed correctly, that they are categorised effectively and all fragile items have pursued the safest process for their protection during transit to Nuneaton.
Right on schedule
Removal services work with you to provide a schedule that will produce a best fit for you and your agenda. You will be able to communicate aspects such as dates, times, type of product and destination.
By communicating effectively with your removal service, you will be able to move to Nuneaton with ease, providing you peace of mind and allowing you to concentrate on other aspects of your move that need your attention.
When you communicate with your removal company, the below list of points may come in handy in order for you to proceed with a successful move.
- The date of your move
- The time period you wish your removal service to come to your premises
- The location you are moving from
- A list of any heavy or large items.
- A list of fragile items that will need extra attention
- Any items that you have already packed/ wish to pack yourself
- A list of your items and where you wish them to be located in your new property
- Any items that you don’t wish to take and have banned to place in storage
Need storage? We have got you covered!
If you have any items that you don’t wish to have transported to your new property/office, you can place them into storage for safe keeping.
Storage provides you with an array of opportunities for different situations such as:
- If you wish to place items in storage to be transported to your new property at a later date
- If you are planning on decorating your new property and wish to keep your items safe while you do soI
- If you have items you wish to sell and you want to keep them in a secure location
- If you wish to process your items in batches with different times and dates
It is a very popular service that removal services provide to their customers, allowing them to pursue the option of storage for an array of situations and the protection of their fragile, sentimental of heavy items.
How to find a supplier
Bell and Sons is the leading provider of removals and storage within the areas of Leicestershire, Rugby and Northamptonshire.
We provide an array of services, not just storage and removals, so contact our specialists today for a free, no obligation quote!